Powered by Blogger.





It is always fun to do crafts simple at home, allowing you to spend pleasant moments and renovate its interior decoration.

Examples of crafts simple:

Crafts simple 1: DIY IPhone design!

I like to change my iPhone case often. I have a small collection and am always looking for more.
To design a single strip, painted nail polish used in pretty spring colors. 1-3 between each strip of varnish layers based on the color. I used Triple Thick Glaze to seal it. I think you can use enamel top coat too. It took about 30 minutes and I love the resulting pictorial bands!

Crafts simple 2:Mercury age glass candle design

I love mercury glass ornaments older. It is a fairly rustic look.
Here you can see the effect of this type of technique closely. I love the way my new chandeliers turned out!

Crafts simple 3:Hanging Planters design are easy to make!

Last week, we added to our porch hanging planters. We use white lace, tile. It was so easy and fun! Did six pots hanging from the side of our porch.

Crafts simple 4: Kitchen Wall Art

Lately I've been working on organizing and decorating in the kitchen / dining room of my house.
There are so many different parts of the string (or son) art. I love seeing vintage pieces and I love new ways to enjoy this classic art, like this and this. So I decided to make one for my kitchen.

Crafts simple 5: DIY Stripe Door design  ... with washi!

Some time ago I bought a few extra bandwidth within washi Etsy. I was not sure what was going to use it for, until I had the idea to give the door a touch of color and texture. This project was fun, too long and it's totally "tenant friendly" too!

I love the look of the painted inner bands, but shed away from them in the past because they are too long. God knows I'm a perfectionist, so this method was the perfect solution and a crafts simple!